Light of the world,

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes, let me see

Beauty that made this heart adore You

Hope of my life spent with You


And here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You're my God

You're altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me


King of all days

Oh, so highly exalted

Glorious in heaven above

Humbly You came to the earth You created

All for love's sake became poor


I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that cross

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Justin
Birthday: 05/07/93
Occupation:Minister of God


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~friend~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Archives *.*

Sunday, April 12, 2009

*.* Emo? Of just wanna be alone? *.*

Haiz... LOL. guys don't get it wrong... im not emoing... I just wanna be alone for awhile. Anyway, this few days i think God is telling me that He should be my number 1 and all in all! Wrote a song lah lol...

Heres the lyrics:

Lord there's things that robbed my heart away from you.

But lord i want to get back to you

Fill me once again oh Lord...

Cause i want you back in my life

I love you Lord i need you Lord

I want you back in my life

Lord i know there's no one just like you

You're the only one thats my all in all

I'm giving all to you Lord

Cause there's nothing in this world that can compare to you!

I Shining with Jesus @ | 12:35 AM