Light of the world,

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes, let me see

Beauty that made this heart adore You

Hope of my life spent with You


And here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You're my God

You're altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me


King of all days

Oh, so highly exalted

Glorious in heaven above

Humbly You came to the earth You created

All for love's sake became poor


I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that cross

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Justin
Birthday: 05/07/93
Occupation:Minister of God


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~friend~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Archives *.*

Monday, May 18, 2009

*.* I'm sorry *.*

I am sorry that you were my everything
I am sorry that I wished to marry you
I am sorry that I wanted to be the mother of your kids
I am sorry for having expected of walking down the aisle with you
I am sorry for having dreamt of growing old with you
I am sorry for taking you for granted
I am sorry for not loving you the way you wanted
I am sorry for not being there when you needed me
I am sorry because I can’t live without you
I am sorry for being so emotional
I am sorry for being so possessive...

I am sorry that I cry for you
I am sorry for the tears you shed for me
I am sorry for the damage I made
I am sorry I’ve made you sick
I am sorry for the deep and agonising wounds
I am sorry for having gone wrong with my words
I am sorry for giving you sleepless nights
I am sorry for each and every fight
I am sorry for your pain and agony
I am sorry for the lost harmony...

I am sorry for my selfish love
I am sorry for not being caring
I am sorry for my restlessness
I am sorry for my gracelessness
I am sorry MY ANGEL I made you mad
I am sorry darling that you are so sad
I am sorry for not giving you any happiness
I am sorry for thinking of you so very much
I am sorry I always miss your touch
I am sorry that I miss your wet kisses on my skin...

Iam sorry for being so mad about you
I am sorry I'm not perfect for you
I am sorry I'm not the one you wanted
I am sorry of being so immature
I am sorry for my childishness
I am sorry for thinking only about myself
I am sorry that I’ve failed
I am sorry I couldn't be the perfect lover, daughter in law and sister in law
I am sorry I could not be what you wanted me to be...

I am sorry for my messages
I am sorry for my phone calls
I am sorry that I want to listen to your voice
I am sorry that I want to meet you one last time
I am sorry and sorry again
I am sorry for being insane
I am sorry for been self conceited...

I am sorry for the anger
I am sorry for every error
I am sorry for expecting forgiveness
I am sorry that I think of you many times
I am sorry over and over again
But believe me that 'I LOVE YOU'
Unconditionally and truly
Like no one can ever love you
And no one ever will
Should I say sorry for that too? ? ?

I Shining with Jesus @ | 6:23 AM