Light of the world,

You stepped down into darkness

Opened my eyes, let me see

Beauty that made this heart adore You

Hope of my life spent with You


And here I am to worship

Here I am to bow down

Here I am to say that You're my God

You're altogether lovely

Altogether worthy

Altogether wonderful to me


King of all days

Oh, so highly exalted

Glorious in heaven above

Humbly You came to the earth You created

All for love's sake became poor


I'll never know how much it cost

To see my sin upon that cross

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Justin
Birthday: 05/07/93
Occupation:Minister of God


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~friend~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Archives *.*

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*.* Refuse to fall in *.*

hey everyone. Did you ever experience something whereby you know that you'll be hurted if you get close to it, but yet something justs draws you all the time?
Man, this two months, i seriously dun wanna fall into my weakness again. This 2 months is crucial... I really want everything to happen in line with God's plan.
I refuse to fall down again..... At least not this hole anymore. It has robbed me too much. Im letting you go now... Bye...................................... Though it's difficult, i will still walk away. Im gonna be the best ME i can eve be, if you are in my way, sorry but just beat it!

I Shining with Jesus @ | 11:13 PM